There were so many people involved in the planning and successful execution of an event of this magnitude. Special thanks to:
- Gary Edwards, Wyn Seeley, and Bill Kent. Gary is our unit 163 president, whose tireless leadership and efforts made the Coralville Regional tournament a resounding success. Gary also served as the partnership chair. Wyn did a wonderful job handling communications & publicity and dealing with the Marriott. Bill finalized the flyer, arranged for the delicious pizza lunch from Falbo’s, and coordinated the caddies.
- Chris Patrias, the Tournament Director In Charge. He was assisted by Larry Brobst and Peter Wilke.
- Jan Lanik and Linda Paul for arranging hospitality.
- Rich and Martha Bailie for serving on the Regional Planning Committee and setting up the “goodie bags.”
- The Coralville Marriott and Conference Center for dealing with our needs so well, especially the parking issues.
- And especially the players. Without them we wouldn’t have had a tournament.
- A final thanks to Kathy Edwards, Gary’s wife. Gary says, “Those of you who know me know that the Regional would not have happened without Kathy.”